Saturday, February 13, 2010

NYFWFW10










































pictures via tfs
backstage at BCBG


Hello darlings, I'm officially back! I've missed out on some great editorials, but luckily I have just made it back for the F/W 10 shows. I've really been looking forward to it since Autumn is nearly here in Australia, and I'm already feel inspired by the few shows I have browsed at on style.com. BCBG Max Azria, so far, has been my favourite. The draping and sheer materials is what I believe is going to be a big trend this fall. We've already seen lots of sheer on the Spring catwalks, and it's made it's way to fall. Erin Wasson x RVCA was the collection I really disliked, I'm not really feeling the styling, it could have been much better. Who else feels the same way? Looking forward to the many shows to come, especially in Paris!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...