Tuesday, May 4, 2010

RANDOMS.

1. ABBEY LEE FOR FORA BY GUCCI-JUST WATCH THE AD AND YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WHY THIS IS SO AMAZING.
2.) ZIPPORA SEVENS-THIS NEW-ZEALAND BORN MODEL IS JAW DROPPINGLY BEAUTIFUL. SHE HAS THIS UNIQUE AURA TO HER.
3.) I LOVE THESE SASS & BIDE JEANS, HOW AMAZING WOULD THEY LOOK PAIRED WITH A LOOSE,WHITE TSHIRT, SOME JEWELLERY AND THOSE AMAZING BLACK WEDGES?
4.) BECAUSE I LOVE MY READERS!

(weheartit, tfs, cobrasnake)

I've had a frustrating two weeks of study study study! therefore the reason for my lack of blogging!
yes i'm a little slow, but i just watched the september issue and I loved it (surprisingly my mum too). I think Anna Wintour is portrayed as too harsh in the media, but in reality she's an amazing, influential, kind woman and she's currently my biggest inspiration.

1 comment:

Irina said...

WOW! your blog is really good. congrats!!! loving it <3
*Follow me? I'll follow you ;)
Muahhhhhh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...